Thursday 2 October 2014

String Art by Lu

Hey everyone.

Ok so today I'm advertising a friend's art work, it started out as a hobby for her and before she knew it she was being offered money for her work.
Fatima found a way to express her love for pop culture through art by using nails and string, commonly known as string art below are a few of her pieces...

















To see her complete collection, you can check out her Instagram page @Phatiei. To commission a piece send an email to her at forasphinx@gmail.com. Please commission o, she does delivery and can help you come up with something if you have trouble deciding. Check her out, thanks.

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Oya send email and commission her quickly.... I can work out a discount for you.

      Delete
  2. Lovely art work.... Off to instagram to check out more

    ReplyDelete
  3. Waoh! Isn't this just beautiful.
    I love art works. As in I love looking at them oh.hehe. I wish I was artistic. I can't draw to save my life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Really lovely love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this is beautiful Vira, and tell your friend she is very talented. Hope you are okay? - Wishing you a very happy Sunday

    ReplyDelete
  6. Imagens maravilhosa amei tenha uma semana abençoada.
    Blog: http://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br
    Canal de youtube: http://www.youtube.com/NekitaReis

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woah. Reee-leee lovely. I like the cat one(and I'm not a fan of cats), and the two kissy people one . Hmmmm... I'll hola in a bit

    ReplyDelete